Auckland Carpet CleaningOur Auckland carpet cleaning service guarantees to make your home safer and cleaner.
Survey results suggest that over 45 percent of Auckland housing, or approximately 2 million homes have carpets with dust mite allergen concentrations that exceed the level that has been associated with the development of allergies. This study suggests that a large number of Auckland homes contain dust mite allergen levels which pose a significant risk for the development of allergies, germs and asthma. Also providing flea control thanks to our Auckland carpet cleaning services unique clean process, thus to care for the health of your family and help reduce the dust mite allergen levels in your home. Our carpet cleaning solution contains only safe, non-toxic and highly effective ingredients.
Our Auckland carpet cleaning technicians recommend the hot water extraction cleaning method as the most effective way to completely clean your carpets. We, however, would recommend the Dry cleaners method for use on older or delicate fabrics. Proper carpet cleaning involves professional judgment as well as the use of several different cleaning techniques which we offer to ensure your satisfaction with the best results. In order to protect your carpets investment, regular carpet care, carpet stain removal, a good functioning vacuum cleaner, and regular Auckland carpet cleaning are required to extend the life of your carpets. Please check out Auckland Carpet Cleaning Safety and cleaners Tips page to help you further care for your carpets.
Throughout the Visit
As soon as we arrive, we will:
- Perform a pre-inspection of the rooms and/or items to be cleaned, noting any heavily soiled areas or traffic patterns.
- Go over the process with you and answer any questions you might have.
- Carefully move furniture in the rooms (except very large items, for example pianos, china cabinets, entertainment armories, and so on).
- Pre-treat any places of concern to ensure the most thorough cleaning.
- Clean the whole area using Auckland Carpet Cleaning service exclusive hot water extraction technique.
- Use deodorizer or protector as requested, and then groom the carpet.
- Move your furniture back to its original location, placing protective pads underneath.
Even though Auckland Carpet Cleaning service powerful, truck-mounted vacuum system removes almost all of the moisture instantly, your carpet or upholstery may still be damp to touch.
- Making use of fans in any rooms cleaned, likewise, turning your air conditioning system on can help speed up drying time.
- Make certain to leave the protective pads under furniture legs and any paper used with upholstered items in place until the carpet and/or furniture is completely dry to prevent any color transfer.
- You may walk on your carpet right after cleaning, but avoid wearing street shoes, as they may re-soil your carpet. Be especially careful when walking from damp, carpeted areas onto non-carpeted areas to protect yourself from slipping.
Our Carpet Cleaning includes:
Next, we groom the carpet fibers all in one direction. The carpet will be totally dry in under an hour after we finish the process. The carpet will stand up like it did when it was new. It will look, feel, and smell clean and fresh.
- Firm estimate with no hidden charges
- Convenient, on-time appointments
- Specially trained technicians
- Stain Removal
- Carpet Deodorant
- Stain resistant protective coating available
- And, our unique 100% satisfaction guarantee
Our Carpet Cleaning is fully licensed and insured so you won’t have to worry about liability. Auckland Carpet clean also guarantees the cleaning work. If you have a problem with your carpets after completing the job, we will return to re-clean the area for you. In fact even if you have a little accident during the guarantee period such as a spillage on your carpets we will come back and take out the mark, free of charge. Auckland Carpet Cleaning guarantees your carpets clean up to 30 days.
Carpet Cleaning Tips
First, blot or scrape up the excess of any spill. Be sure to preset the removal method on an area of fabric or carpets that cannot be seen. Then proceed with the spot carpet clean guide below for individual stains.
Butter, Cooking Oil, Crayon, Hand Lotion, Mascara, Shoe Polish, Tar:
Gently apply a commercial solvent and blot carefully to absorb all the spill. Then apply a mild detergent solution. Blot up excess again. Then wipe gently with a cloth soaked with water and blot dry.
Blood, Catsup, Chocolate, Mud, Egg, Ice Cream, Mayonnaise, Milk, Soy Sauce:
Apply a mild detergent solution. Blot to absorb the excess. Apply a small amount of ammonia and blot again. Then repeat this time with a mild detergent and blot again. Wipe gently with cloth soaked with water and blot dry.
Beer, Berries, Candy, Coffee, Fruit Juices, Mixed Drinks, Soft Drinks and Wine:
Apply a mild detergent solution. Blot to absorb the excess. Apply a small amount of vinegar and the detergent once again. Blot. Then wipe gently with a cloth soaked with water and blot dry. If none of the recommended steps work, you might wish to enlist the services of an expert. Be aware that do-it-yourself cleaners efforts might render the stain difficult for even an expert to remove.
Auckland Carpet Cleaning Process
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping or sweeping
- Wipe furniture dry and block it up to allow the base to dry
- Lift draperies off the carpets, loop through a coat hanger, and place the hanger on the drapery rod
- Remove wet area rugs or other loose floor coverings
- Open furniture drawers, closet doors, and luggage to enhance drying
- Move photos, paintings, and art objects to a safe, dry location
- Remove wet fabrics and dry them as soon as possible
- Remove damp books from shelves and spread them out to dry
- Do not use ordinary household vacuum to remove water
- Don't try electrical appliances while on wet carpets or wet floors
- Beware of going into rooms with standing water if the electricity is still on
- Do not lift tacked down carpeting without professional help. Lifting the carpeting incorrectly could damage the backing