Carpet Cleaning Service Visit
There is hardly any you need to do to prepare for our Carpet Cleaning service. One and only thing we ask is that you remove any fragile or valuable items from the rooms being cleaned. We will take care of moving furniture and other items the day we show up.
Throughout the Visit
As soon as we arrive, we will:
- Perform a pre-inspection of the rooms and/or items to be cleaned, noting any heavily soiled areas or traffic patterns.
- Go over the process with you and answer any questions you might have.
- Carefully move furniture in the rooms (except very large items, for example pianos, china cabinets, entertainment armories, and so on).
- Pre-treat any places of concern to ensure the most thorough cleaning.
- Clean the whole area using Auckland Carpet Cleaning service exclusive hot water extraction technique.
- Use deodorizer or protector as requested, and then groom the carpet.
- Move your furniture back to its original location, placing protective pads underneath.
Even though Auckland Carpet Cleaning service powerful, truck-mounted vacuum system removes almost all of the moisture instantly, your carpet or upholstery may still be damp to touch.
- Making use of fans in any rooms cleaned, likewise, turning your air conditioning system on can help speed up drying time.
- Make certain to leave the protective pads under furniture legs and any paper used with upholstered items in place until the carpet and/or furniture is completely dry to prevent any color transfer.
- You may walk on your carpet right after cleaning, but avoid wearing street shoes, as they may re-soil your carpet. Be especially careful when walking from damp, carpeted areas onto non-carpeted areas to protect yourself from slipping.
If perhaps for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the work performed, simply inform us within ten days of the cleaning and we will be happy to deal with any worries you may have.
Auckland Carpet Cleaning Service
Firstly, we begin by removing all loose soil in the carpet by using a powerful dry vacuum system. We then lightly spray Auckland Carpet Cleaning service exclusive cleaning solution onto the carpet. This solution is a mild cleaning solution which immediately penetrates each carpet fiber, and starts breaking up the dirt trapped within.
We then go over the carpet with a floor buffer which has specially designed absorbent pads on the bottom. The buffer weighs about 100 pounds, so as it spins, it gently flops the carpet fiber every way possible.
The soil from the top of the fiber down to the base is gently wiped away. The dirt collects on the absorbent pad.
We use both sides of the pad, then when it is dirty we use another clean pad. We continue until the soil and moisture are totally removed. At the end of the day we wash the dirty pads so we are ready to go the next day.
Next, we groom the carpet fibers all in one direction. The carpet will be totally dry in under an hour after we finish the process. The carpet will stand up like it did when it was new. It will look, feel, and smell clean and fresh.
Our Carpet Cleaning includes:
- Firm estimate with no hidden charges
- Convenient, on-time appointments
- Specially trained technicians
- Stain Removal
- Carpet Deodorant
- Stain resistant protective coating available
- And, our unique 100% satisfaction guarantee