Carpet Protection is created exclusively for carpets. The self adhesive, super-tough, clear polyethylene film resists puncturing and is practically easy to maintain. Reverse wound for simple application.
When the task is completed, simply peel up the Carpet Protector and peel up all of the job locations dirt and grime. The carpet will be as clean as when you started off.
Protection is an excellent strategy to protect an expensive investment. Soon after going through the time, trouble and the expense of installing a carpet; it is only practical to do everything to maintaining your carpet appearing as new. Regardless if this is applied at the factory or at home; carpet protection provides you with satisfaction and makes cleaning up really easy.
Advantages Of Carpet Protection
- Convenience of clean up. Carpet protection products minimize the capacity of spilled materials to grab onto carpet fibers. Thus making the cleanup of spills rather simple.
- A longer strategic window. The stain-blocking character of carpet protection products provides you with more time to handle a spill. Although you might want to take care of spills at the earliest opportunity; carpet protection can take away the “panic factor” associated with spill cleanup.
- Less complicated maintenance. Besides carpet protection offering stain-fighting capacity, it also makes it more difficult for dirt to grab onto carpet fibers. Because of this, regular vacuuming is much easier and more efficient.
- Enhanced appearance. Protection solutions are obstacles to stains and dirt. Additionally, keeping your carpet appearing like new for a longer time frame, increasing the worth of your carpet investment.
The Correct Way of Protection Application
Protection solutions can be applied in numerous ways:
- Do It Yourself – A number of manufacturers offer homeowner-friendly DIY products that permit you to apply carpet protection. These products are ideal for adding extra protection in high traffic sites.
- Expert Installer – An expert installer may apply carpet protection following installation. If your carpet comes with carpet protection, the manufacturer may often advise that it be professionally re-applied following steam or hot water extraction carpet cleaning.
- Factory – Carpet protection solutions are applied throughout the production process. Factory applied carpet protection stands out as the easiest technique. Removing the wasted time and headaches of home application.
Auckland Carpet Cleaning on 09-489 5599
Auckland Carpet Cleaning
Firstly, we begin by removing all loose soil in the carpet by using a powerful dry vacuum system. We then lightly spray Auckland Carpet Cleaning exclusive cleaning solution onto the carpet. This solution is a mild cleaning solution. Immediately penetrating each carpet fiber; breaking up the dirt trapped within.
The carpet will be totally dry in less than an hour. The carpet will be standing up like it did when it was new. It will look, feel, and smell clean and fresh too.
Our Carpet Cleaning includes:
- Firm estimate with no hidden charges
- Firm, convenient, on-time appointments
- Specially trained technicians
- We move most furniture
- Stain Removal
- Carpet Deodorant
- Stain resistant protective coating available
- Backed by our Auckland Carpet Cleaning 100% satisfaction guarantee